Huge Rebates up to $5,800
a Air-Source Heat Pump
The best time is now for reducing your carbon footprint by using the outside air to heat and cool your home. Air-source heat pumps (ASHPs), use heat exchangers to draw heat from the outside air to bring it indoors, keeping your home warm more efficiently. In the summer, this process reverses the cycle to keep your home cool and comfortable.
Who Can Participate in the GreenOn Rebate Program?
Homeowners that live in Ontario and have a detached home, semi or townhouse are encouraged to take part. Even homeowners of new custom home builds can also participate in the rebate program.
Waterloo Energy is a Participating Contractor
Contact us for a Greenon consultation to see which rebates will work best for your home. There is no fee for applying to the
What You Get
For homes with existing ductwork:
- ENERGY STAR® Ducted Air Source Heat Pump $3,250
- ENERGY STAR® Cold Climate Ducted Air-Source Heat Pump $5,500
For homes without existing ductwork:
- ENERGY STAR® Ductless Air-Source Heat Pump $1,900
- ENERGY STAR® Ductless Multiport Air-Source Heat Pump $2,500 for exterior unit and first 2 interior units plus $250 for each additional interior unit, up to a maximum of $4,250
- ENERGY STAR® Cold Climate Ductless Air-Source Heat Pump $2,500
- ENERGY STAR® Cold Climate Ductless Multiport $3,000 for exterior unit and first 2 interior units plus $400 for each additional interior unit, up to a maximum of $5,800
Electrically heated homes will receive a portion of their rebate through Save on Energy.
GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE DETAILS (519) 648-9977.